Rapid Trauma Resolution
What is Rapid Trauma Resolution (RTR) and how does it work?
Developed by Dr. Jon Connelly, a licensed clinical social worker, RTR quickly and painlessly eliminates the effects of traumatic events using dynamic multilevel communication. Stories, guided symbolic imagery, and other conversational and formal hypnotic tools are used to reach and reorganize the different facets of the mind. The root cause of issues is resolved and positive actions replace negative patterns. Imagine how eliminating unwanted thoughts and behaviors would improve your life! If you are looking to find clarity and peace of mind for issues or memories you find troubling, let Rapid Trauma Resolution make the difference. Significant results can be achieved after a single session and usually have a domino affect in clearing up unwanted thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Some clients may need up to 3 or 4 sessions for complete and lasting resolution outcomes when working with complex, multiple issues for their life.
• Uncovering techniques
• Mulch-level communication
• Fool proof convincers
• Breakthrough memory blocks
• Transformational language
• Communication that bypasses the conscious mind
• Disassembling unnecessary emotion
• Deactivating impulsive behavior
• Failure proof communication
• Mind/body healing
• Subconscious activators & accelerators
• Dynamic imagery
• Dream resolution
• Pain relief
RTR gets results as it:
• Engages all facets of the mind with profound connection using precise multi-level communication
• Opens a safe channel to the subconscious for positive change that lasts
• Exposes and eliminates unconscious conflicts blocking desired change
• Pinpoints the exact events needing to be cleared so that desired change(s) occur automatically
• Eliminates the effect of traumatic events even if they have been repressed or forgotten
• Promotes healing
• Stops self-destructive behavioral patterns
• Resolves multiple traumas in a single session
• Transforms your attitude, emotions, behavior, beliefs, expectations and perceived identity in a way so your life can once again be joyful and productive!
To improve the quality of your life as quickly, permanently and painlessly as possible!
What Do You Mean By Trauma?
Trauma can be an underlying cause for many of the thoughts, feelings and behaviors that trouble or hinder us. Trauma is really just anything continuing to have a negative effect on a person, even though the actual thing that was disturbing is no longer around, happening, or in existence. It can range from something that was tragic and dramatic, isolated or repetitive, like rape, torture, abuse, to any experience that was upsetting. Like being made to spit your gum out by a teacher in front of the whole class at a young age. It can be something a person is aware of, meaning that he or she remembers it consciously, to an event they may not consciously remember but is still continuing to have an effect on their lives in some way.
When that is the case, the mind protectively scans for things that may have structural similarity and can confuse those things that bear similarity to some degree with the actual first thing that was upsetting. So for instance, a combat veteran may instinctively hit the floor when he hears a firecracker, even on the 4th of July, because his mind is associating the noise with gun shots. A grown woman may feel severely to slightly uncomfortable, without a clue as to why, every time she is around a certain coworker because his voice structure or body language bears some similarity to that of a bully’s who picked on her everyday in the 5th grade.
Trauma often results in stuckness, meaning an inability to live being fully present, move forward or to successfully change your feelings, thoughts or behaviors and respond appropriately and proportionately to present or future events. RTR allows the mind to be organized and optimized. There are dramatic improvements in feelings and clarity of thought immediately which improve or change desired behaviors.
Mind Talk Hypnosis
444 NE Ravenna Blvd, Ste 309,
Seattle, WA 98115-6467
Effective hypnotherapy services for King County, Snohomish and Kitsap County. Kristin Rivas, of Mind Talk Hypnosis, is conveniently located by Greenlake providing hypnosis for those in the greater Seattle area.